Unlock your Ultraloq anytime, from anywhere
Let friends, guests and service people into your home remotely
Share Ekeys Remotely
Grant access to guests and visitors via an eKey for specific dates or periods of time with no monthly fees!
Smart Alerts and Notifications
Get instant alerts every time someone unlocks your door.Smart notification feature is not available on Ultraloq UL3 BT.
View logs on the Go
Always know who’s entered and exactly when and how they did.
Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT
Ask Alexa to lock, unlock your door and check door status.
Plug and Go
Just plug into power and connect to your home's Wi-Fi network.
These work well, when they work. However the WiFi signal strength that it is able to muster runs at best around -70 db even when it is sitting right next to the access point... at average distance from the access point, it runs around -84 db... baffling since it is an AC powered device. I have two and they both have the same issue. They both occasionally go offline, on the WiFi side, and I have had people stranded outside while I tried to unlock the doors remotely.
The bridge is what makes this lock smart. Without it, you are limited to functionality that puts the lock/handle on par with any other electronic lock on the market. But when you add the bridge, things change. Letting in house cleaners while I am at work, Giving a visiting sibling access to stay while I am out of town, Checking to make sure the door wasn't left in passage mode from work, Revoking roommate access to the home at the click of a button (when he moved out). The reasons to get the bridge are numerous, and honestly the idea of owning the product without owning the bridge seems down right silly.
I like the concept but it wouldn't pair with my Ultraloq UL3BT-AB. If I ever change to the Lever lock I will definitely use the bridge though.
Hey David, Ultraloq UL3BT and UL3 are not compatible with Ultraloq Bridge, that is why you cannot establish a connection. The rest of the models work with it.
Very useful to unlock far away and let some relatives to get in.
- Ultraloq Product Family
- Ultraloq U-Bolt Installation Guide and User Manual (English & Spanish)
- Ultraloq U-Bolt Catalogue (Spanish)
- Ultraloq U-Bolt Catalogue
- Ultraloq Combo Drill Template
- Ultraloq Combo Catalogue (English)
- Ultraloq Combo Catalogue (Spanish)
- Ultraloq UL3 Installation Guide
- Ultraloq UL3/UL3-BT User Guide
- Ultraloq UL3 BT Drill Template
- Ultraloq Bridge Catalogue
- Ultraloq Bridge User Guide
- Ultraloq UL1 Drill Template
- Ultraloq UL1 Installation Guide and User Manual (English)
- Ultraloq UL1 Catalogue (Spanish)
- Ultraloq UL1 Catalogue
- Ultraloq UL300 User Guide
- Ultraloq UL300 Catalogue (Spanish)
- Ultraloq UL300 Catalogue (English)
- Ultraloq UL3 BT Dimensions
- Ultraloq UL3 BT Catalogue (English)
- Ultraloq UL3 BT Catalogue (Spanish)
- Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Catalogue (English)
- Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Catalogue (Spanish)
- Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Installation and User Guide (English & Spanish)
- Ultraloq U-Bolt Pro Drill Template
|Description||WiFi adaptor for Ultraloq smart lock|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart), 2.4GHz 802.11 (b/g/n) WiFi|
|Power||100-240V, 50-60Hz, 0.1A, Standard North American power outlet|
|Dimension||2.05” (H) x 0.8” (W) x 2.5” (L) / 5.2 cm (H) x 2 cm (W) x 6.35 cm (L)|
|Weight||1.3 oz. / 38 g|
|Requirement||1 Ultraloq Bridge is required for each Ultraloq smart lock|
|iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones required|
|U-tec app is required|
money back guarantee